Office Hours Mon-Thurs 8am-4pm, Fri 8am-2pm
RECIPE: raw vegan superfood space balls
May 13 2022·
May 13 2022·
These bliss balls are super easy to make and are packed with nutrients that will keep you going strong all day long. This recipe makes quite a large batch of about 30 balls (give or take depending on how big you roll them).
- 1 cup Kitz Activated Walnuts or Almonds
- 1 cup seeds your choice (we used pepitas)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1 Tbsp greens powder
- 2 Tbsp maca powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 16 medjool dates (remember to remove those pits!)
- Optional: we added in some bee pollen and goji berries at the end and left them whole. Choc chips, protein powder, or almost anything else would be delicious too!
- Add all your nuts and seeds into a food processor and pulse until everything is in small pieces. You don't want it too chunky or too floury.
- In a separate bowl combine the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well to remove all clumps.
- Add the dry ingredients in with the nuts and seeds and slowly process to stir all the ingredients together.
- Add your dates and honey in slowly to the processor. If you add everything in at once your food processor might get overwhelmed.
- If your mixture is dry add a little bit of water or coconut oil